Windlip Snowboards warrants all of their boards to be free of defects in materials or
workmanship for two (2) year from the date of purchase. If a board is found to
be defective by Windlip, then it’s only responsibility shall be limited to
repair or replacement of the product. Windlip will not be responsible for any
costs, losses or damages incurred as a result of loss or use of the product.
Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following:
1. Damage caused by misuse, abuse or neglect.
2. Damage caused by improper mounting or adjustment of the bindings
3. Damage caused by ski lift breakage
4. Normal wear and tear.
5. Damage caused by anything other than defects in material or workmanship.
6. Damage caused by use of solvents, adhesives or LOC-TITE
Warning; snowboarding can be dangerous, Windlip will not be held responsible for personal injury whilst
using their product.
Extended warranty can be purchased up to two years more (four years total) on the board order pages.